Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Sunday 2 November 2014

#IntPiPoMo is back!

We're now into November which can mean only one thing- it's time for IntPiPoMo 2014!

I've included a couple of my favourite pictures that I took last year :)

International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo) is the picture equivalent of National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo). In reality it doesn't have to be screenshots from WoW but images form any game or even an array of photographs you take of the real life world - it's up to you.

The WoW blogging community equivalent was started back in 2011 by Angelya of Revive & Rejuventate and last year I took the baton on. I'd forgotten all about it this year until Chestnut tweeted me earlier - so thanks for that.

I think this years #IntPiPoMo should be really interesting with the release of Warlorsd of Draenor taking place half way through the month. I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures from Draenor appearing - and I imagine a lot of it will be new to various people who haven't yet had the chance to explore the new world in as much depth and detail.


In summary:
  • Aim to take 50 screenshots during the month of November.
    • there's no strict posting schedule or themes to adhere to.
    • pictures can be posted in blog posts and/or on Twitter.
  • Please use the #IntPiPoMo hashtag on Twitter.
  • Above all have fun exploring Azeroth (or whatever other virtual world you want to).
If you're intending to take part let me know by commenting or tweeting me and I will keep an updated list of participants below.

Participants

Chestnut of Gamer Girl Confessions
Rinike of Rinike.com
Erinys of Harpys Nest
Elfi of Elfi's World

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this snuck up on me. I will be participating at http://worldofelfi.wordpress.com/. Thanks for taking this on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one that's lost track of time!

      Delete
  2. I am in, was meaning to ask if it was happening again so yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for taking up the reins again, Jojo. I'll enjoy the screenies from the sidelines this year :) Have a great time everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries - hopefully you'll get experience at least a little bit of Draenor :)

      Delete