Header

 photo 4notext_zps7ff5226b.jpg  photo 3notext_zps0c82ea50.jpg  photo 1notext_zps1e4d9aeb.jpg

Saturday 29 December 2012

Blog Azeroth: Future Raid-Drop Pets

I'm rather late in getting around to posting my response to Effraeti's (of Awaiting the Muse)question...
While running through MC, BWL, AQ40, and Naxx over the weekend, I got to thinking...
 
If a future patch adds more raid-dropped pets like those introduced in 5.1, what pets would you like to see? What raid and boss would they be available from?
It's taken me so long for a few reasons - one being the festive season but the main issue being I have very little experience and therefore knowledge of any raids! Nonetheless, I love collecting and battling pets so I wanted to think up some sort of reply.

For me, the addition of raid-drop pets and the achievement Raiding With Leashes was really exciting. It gave me a reason to go to these old raids that I'd mostly never heard of. I had cleared the Molten Core a few times with my guild but it was this achievement that made me go back.

So, all I can say is that I would love for there to be more raid-dropped pets added in the future. Where and who they're mini versions of - I have no idea!

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you. Old raids bring back a lot of memories for me although MC was the only raid I did back in vanilla - AQ40 would have been a favourite for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah AQ40 seems pretty cool. I really like the 'battle tank' mounts you get to race around on! I bet it was chaotic though - 40 people killing baddies. I think it's safe to say that proper raiding is not my thing!

      Delete
  2. Old raids are fun for everyone - I think because now you can relive the memories of the cool places, but you can also do it on your own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. For me it's not so much reliving my memories but I do enjoy listening to guildies tales from 'back in the day'. Soloing stuff gives me a weird feeling of pride (I guess) - I know I massively out-level & out-gear the old raids but its not that long ago that I'd only enter dungeons with guildies, out of fear

      Delete